If you own Injustice 2 DLC Characters and have downloaded them, but are not able to access them in-game please try the steps below:
Table of Contents
Important Note: Players who purchased the following physical releases of Injustice 2 may need to redeem a voucher code included inside of the game box in order to access any included add-on content.
- Deluxe Edition
- Ultimate Edition
To access and start downloading your add-ons, please follow these steps.
- In the [Games home screen], scroll to the right and select [Game Library].
- Select the correct game from your library
- Scroll down to highlight and select the [Add On] section
- Select the content that you wish to download or purchase. Scrolling to the right will present a View All option where you can download specific add-ons.
If you've found that some add-on content is not displaying in that menu, there are some other steps you can take to locate add-ons you might be entitled to download.
- Highlight the game in your PS5 menu or scroll to the right and highlight it in your [Game Library].
- Press the Options button on your wireless controller and choose [Manage Game Content].
- In the next screen, you'll see a list of add-on content that you own and which content has been installed so far. Add-ons can be queued up for download by selecting the download arrow icon next to the content you wish to install.
- If the content has finished installing, you should now be able to see it when you next launch the game.
Note: Players on the PlayStation 5 will be playing the PlayStation 4 version of the game via backwards compatibility.
- Visit the page for your game in your PS4 Home Menu or Game Library.
- Select the game and scroll down to the “PlayStation™ Store” section at the bottom.
- From the “Your Add-ons” section, you can manually download individual pieces of released content that you already own, including the latest character.
- If the content you are looking for is not listed under “Your Add-ons,” you can scroll past this option in the “PlayStation™Store” section of the Game Page and select “View All.”
- Content that you are entitled to download for free, but do not already own, will be shown here with a cost listed as “Free.”
- After selecting the content and starting the download, it will be listed under “Your Add-ons,” if you want to download it again in the future.
Xbox One, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X
- Go to My Games and Apps.
- Locate your title under the Games section and press the [View] button on your controller (the button with 2 square icons under the Xbox button).
- Select your game on the right side of the screen with the [A] button.
- On the drop-down menu where you see the text [All items], press the A button and choose [Ready to Install].
- Select the available add-on that you wish to install or press [Select all].
- Highlight Save changes and press the [A] button. This add-on content will be added to your download queue!
If you find that you're still having trouble accessing some add-on content, we suggest giving these steps a try:
- Fully close/quit out of the game on your console
- Select Manage game and add-ons -> Uninstall impacted add-ons
- Settings -> General -> Power mode & startup > Full shutdown
- Wait a minute
- Restart Xbox
- Select Manage game and add-ons > reinstall the impacted add-on content.
- Launch the Microsoft Store or Xbox application on your PC
- In the search field, enter the title of your game and select the result that displays "Owned" in the title or best matches what you're looking for.
- Under the Overview/Details section, you'll see the available DLC add-on content displayed. Choose the content you wish to download.
- You can monitor your download in the the Microsoft Store application by selecting the three dots button located in the top right of of the screen, then choosing [Downloads and updates] option. You'll then see your entire queue of content. For players using the Xbox application on PC, download progress will be indicated on the left sidebar where your installed games are displayed.
- Go to [Library] in Steam.
- Locate the correct title in your list of games, then right-click it and select [Properties].
- On the DLC tab of the Properties menu, any DLC you own will be listed.
- Under the "Install" column, a checkbox will show if the DLC has been downloaded and installed.
- You can check this box to start the download.
If the “Install” box for the add-on content is already checked but you still cannot access it in-game, follow these instructions:
- Open the [Properties] menu for the game in your Steam Library again.
- Click the [Local Files] tab.
- From here, select [Verify Integrity of Game Files].
- After this process completes, check in-game again to see whether you can now access the content you are trying to use.