Gotham Knights PC Patch Notes | 4/27/2023
- The Kelvin Incident is now available! This is a new 15 floor raid available in new game plus or after unlocking the raid area and defeating all the side villain missions.
- Mythic gear.
- This is a new tier of stronger gear which only drops in the raid.
- New material will drop from raid as well.
- A new suit transmog can be unlocked
- 4 new batcycle transmogs can be unlocked
- New stronger enemies
- Control remapping
- Gameplay Controls can be remapped
- Supports mouse, keyboard, and gamepad
- Buttons that need to be held down can be changed to a toggle
- The game supports your device's built-in screen reader for all text and certain menus
- Improved screen reader support in areas where it existed previously
- Text-to-Speech is available in English only
- Implementing support for the Steam Deck keyboard and dynamic cloud saves
- Fixes to draw distance and shadow casting when using higher FOV values
- Texture streaming fix for objects in the Heroic Assault levels
- The XeSS has been upgraded to version 1.1
- Red Hood Mystical Leap should now behave properly while playing at higher FPS
- Fixes for some rare refresh rate problems
- Fix for kicking user in STEAM-EPIC crossplay matches
Stability & Optimization
- Crash fix for a rare scenario when the PS5 controller is set as a default audio device
- Fix for crash while using keyboard input for camera roll in Photo Mode
- Several smaller optimizations for the performance of both GPU & CPU
- Fix to the Text Chat behavior when using PageUp/PageDown keys
- Several fixes to the Text To Speech feature in PC-specific menus
- Fix to Activity notifications conflicts with other on-screen actions
- Fix to Photo Mode being improperly displayed while starting a cinematic in co-op
- Analog sticks icons for Nintendo Switch and Direct Input controllers have been updated