- Several fixes for crashes in the Open World
- Fix for the crash related to using Fast Travel Points
- Fix for the crash that could happen when returning to the main menu
- Fix for the crash that could happen when using the Text-to-Speech functionality in some options.
- Rendering performance improvements
- Smoothed out delta time fluctuations with and without V-SYNC
- Streaming time improvements
- Optimized actor spawn time and performance
- Various GPU and CPU hitches reduction
- Fix to HDR being improperly set on the not-primary monitor
- Tweaked scalability settings for graphics settings auto-detection.
- Fix for some materials being improperly displayed when the anti-aliasing is disabled.
- The GPU driver check has been added.
- Several minor fixes to the NVIDIA Ansel mode.
- Fix for the post-processing options being improperly reset after exiting from the Photo Mode.
- Several fixes for the shadows being improperly displayed.
- Fix for some graphical artifacts that could be visible during the Clayface boss battle.
- Fix for missing SFX in various menus.
- Several fixes for the input in the Social Wheel menu.
- Fix for the camera movement in the ‘Map’ submenu.
- Fix for vanishing header prompts when crafting items
- Fix for overlapping buttons in tutorials.
- The ‘Add as Friend’ input has been changed in the Social menu.
- The ‘Refresh list’ binding has been changed in the Social menu
- The ‘Revert’ button in the Colorway section of the Styles tab should now have mouse functionality.
- A separate binding for the Group Social menu tab has been added.
- Fix for the issue when tutorial popup that did not required input was blocking KBM input in Crime Map
- Several minor fixes related to the Text-to-Speech behavior in menus.
- Several fixes for missing translations in menus.
Article is closed for comments.