This patch contains more fixes for stability and issues that have been found since launch.
- When dropping down from a ledge/beam, you will no longer jump forward
- The exe name has been changed to "GothamKnights.exe"
- FSR 2 has been updated to the newest version (2.1.2)
- The Nvidia Freestyle can now be properly used
- The backup save system has been redesigned
- Save distinction functionality has been added, claimed DLCs are now stored in the save data
- Fix for “flying cars” in COOP
- GPU optimization for Low and Medium quality presets.
- Several UI and Input fixes
- Photomode navigation issues fixed
- The game no longer crashes when joining a friend on Steam
- The game no longer crashes when the player dismantles the currently equipped gear
- Other crash fixes.
- Server-side update to help address coop connection stability
Please continue reporting any issues to https://go.wbgames.com/GKBugReport and thank you for your passion towards Gotham Knights!