If Gotham Knights is crashing on your game console, it could indicate a problem with your game install. To resolve the issue, follow the steps below for your platform.
- Navigate to the game in your Games Hub.
- Press the Options button on your wireless controller after highlighting the game
- Select Delete
- After confirming the deletion and allowing the process to complete reinsert the game disc to reinstall the game (if a physical copy of the game) or visit your Game Library and select the game to download the game again (if a digital copy of the game).
Xbox Series X|S
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
- From that menu, select "My Games and Apps" and then select "See all".
- Select the Games tab.
- Highlight your game and press the Menu button on your controller (the button with 3 lines on it) and then select the "Uninstall" option.
- After confirming the uninstall and allowing the process to complete, reinsert the game disc to reinstall the game (if a physical copy of the game) or visit "My Games and Apps" then the "Games tab" and select the game. To download the game again (if a digital copy of the game), press the Menu button and then select "Install".