PATCH NOTES – UPDATE 5.3
Table of Contents
- NEW! BATWOMAN THE DROWNED
- INJUSTICE PASS SEASON 3 – DROWNED PASS
- QUALITY OF LIFE IMPROVEMENTS
- BUG FIXES
NEW! BATWOMAN THE DROWNED
Batwoman The Drowned from DC’s Dark Nights: Metal series is now available Injustice 2 Mobile! From the depths of Earth-11, this new Gold character joins Batman Who Laughs on the Metal team, specializing in Debuffs and Damage Over Time. She uses Dead Water Infection to generate Crisis Energy and weaken her opponents. Once her Crisis Energy is full, The Drowned activates her devastating hydrokinetic powers to resurrect Metal teammates and flood an entire level with her Ultimate Hydrokinesis! Power up your Metal team with Batwoman The Drowned today.
INJUSTICE PASS SEASON 3 – DROWNED PASS
Injustice Pass Season 3 is available now for a limited time only! Get Early Access to Batwoman The Drowned, exclusively through the new Drowned Pass. Earn additional rewards like Gems, Orbs, and Credits by completing tiers of objectives each week. Get the new Drowned Pass today!
QUALITY OF LIFE IMPROVEMENTS
- Use the new ‘All Donations’ feature to view Raid funding from all members of your League!
- Collect multiple XP Capsules at once with the new League Store slider functionality!
- Freeze - Fixed the Icon and Visual FX for Speedforce Battery effect 1
- Silver Banshee – Fixed an incorrect bonus for Special 3 damage attack in the UI menu
- Hush – Fixed a bug that allowed Hush's Special 2 to be Interrupted
- The Batman Who Laughs – Fixed a Passive bug which allowed interrupted opponent’s Specials if they were performed by The Batman Who Laughs
- Fixed a bug that caused Silver Banshee's Special 3 to be replaced by the blocking ability from Candle of Neron
- Fixed a bug that allowed The Batman Who Laugh’s interruption to gain Crisis Energy if it interrupted the opponent's Special at the last moment
- Hush –Fixed a bug that allowed players to get a buff twice from the same stance if Hush was frozen
- Hush – Fixed a bug that allowed Hush to have his Passive abilities when cloned by Sub-Zero
- Fixed a bug that allowed Hush's Passive 1 to be stacked more than 4 times after Supermove
- Fixed a bug which caused Hush's Passive 1 to not work properly after Supermove while Nemesis mark was active
- Fixed a bug with Promethium Grenade’s feature 2 which increased Hush's Special 2 power cost incorrectly
- Fixed a bug that caused Armor-pierce attacks to not be resisted by Captain Cold or his Multiverse teammates
- Added Information about Batman Who Laugh’s first passive activation related to Batwoman the Drowned
- Solo Raid Event: On Ice!
- Added Enhanced modifier at Boss Poison Ivy in 6 and 7 Heroic
- Fixed Attack value of Red Hood Sub-Boss
- FATIGUE modifier in Sub-Boss Aquaman’s battle now drains power from Special 2 only
- Fixed attack value of Sub-Boss Batman
- Boss Sub-Zero – Fixed a bug that allowed players to disable Sub-Boss’ specials
- Fixed stats value of Sub-Boss Multiverse Black Lightning
- Sub-Boss Batman – Corrected time value of Enhanced modifier
- Added Modifier "Deadly" on Boss's Mr. Freeze modifiers
- Fixed a bug that caused modifier 'Bleed' to not work on difficulties 6-7 in battle with Sub-Boss Batwoman
- Fixed battle rewards for On Ice Solo Raid
- Fixed bug with incorrect work of ANTI-TECH FIELD modifier
- Fixed game crashes on quitting a fight if a Solo Raid season ends during a battle
- Fixed a bug that caused Mr. Freeze’s Special 2 to not apply Freeze to Boss Brainiac
- Fixed a bug where Mr. Freeze’s Special 2 could be applied to the opponent's minions if they were frozen before Special 2
- Injustice Pass
- Fixed incorrect totals for "Successfully perform Special 1 attack" objective
- Fixed a bug that did not count Special 1 in Objectives if the match ended with it
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect totals in objective "Successfully reflect or block any Special attack"
- Fixed a bug witch allowed The Batman Who Laughs to have infinity Darkest Knight when equipped with Nora's Snow Globe
- Astro-Harness – Fixed an unusual gameplay warning in Champions Arena while using Astro-Harness
- Nora's Snow Globe – Fixed game crashes after performing second Brainiac's Supermove against Ice Clone in League Raid
- Fixed a bug which caused some characters to drop the opponent's attack below zero
- Fixed incorrect cost for Hush’s Special 2 if Hero has Black Kryptonite
- League Store - Player now can buy multiple XP Capsules at once
- League Store - Gears now groups by character
- League UI - Player now can inspect League's Top Donators list
- League UI - Player now can inspect current raid's donators list
- Champions Arena
- Players will earn defensive points from the same attacker only a limited amount of times per Champions Arena season. The limit depends on a Champions Arena tier
- CCPA info is now present in the Settings menu
- Solo Raid Event: On Ice!
As always, thank you for playing Injustice 2 Mobile!