Batman: Arkham Trilogy for the Nintendo Switch offers cloud saves for all three games in the collection with a Nintendo Switch Online membership. In order to recover a lost save, you first need to upload your save to the cloud, which may have been done automatically.
To upload your save for any of the games in the collection, you must first purchase a Nintendo Switch Online membership. If you have an active membership and a connection to the internet, then your console will automatically upload your game saves to the cloud.
Once your save is backed up to the cloud, you can download it as long as you still have an active Nintendo Switch Online membership and a connection to the internet. To download your previous save, do the following:
- From the HOME screen or the Nintendo Switch library, scroll over the game you’d like to recover a save for
- Press the “+” or “-” button
- Select “Save Data Cloud”
- Choose the user you’d like to download the save to
- Then select “Download Save Data”
Once this process is complete, the next time you load into the selected game you should have access to the most recent save that was uploaded to the cloud.
Note: Your system may also automatically download the most recent save to any installed game in the Batman: Arkham Trilogy when in sleep mode and connected to the internet. This may take several minutes.
Batman: Arkham Knight also features a built-in backup save retrieval option. This feature will upload your saves to the cloud automatically, but you’ll need to manually download them. To download a save using this feature, do the following:
- Start Batman: Arkham Knight and hit the “A” button
- At the saved game screen, hold the “L” button to see your previously uploaded saves
- Select the save you’d like to download to your Nintendo Switch
You’ll now have access to your selected game save for Batman: Arkham Knight.