Welcome to update 5.9! Here’s a look at the new content and several bug fixes included in this release:
It’s In Our Blood! Introducing Legendary Scorpion inspired by one of the most highly anticipated games of the year, Mortal Kombat 1! Scorpion joins Raiden and Sub-Zero to complete this deadly Mortal Kombat team. Raiden and Sub-Zero have been Refactored with new Passive Abilities. Get Over Here to celebrate the launch of Mortal Kombat 1 and complete your MK Team in Injustice 2 today!
LEGENDARY BEAST BOY
Garfield Logan, aka Beast Boy, will join the Injustice 2 roster in time for Halloween! Legendary Beast Boy is a strong Damage Dealer who can transform into different animal by using his unique Metahuman powers. Get ready to Wound your foe with Beast Boys talons and perform epic attacks with his advanced Martials Artists skills.
BUG FIXES AND OPTIMIZATIONS
- Zatanna - fixed the issue with Zatanna’s Passive 2 doesn't steal Power bars while applying Damage Reflect debuff.
- Supergirl Girl of Steel - fixed the issue when Supergirl Girl of Steel Special 2 could KO the opponent in the middle of the animation.
- Supergirl Girl of Steel - fixed the issue when Supergirl Girl of Steel Passive 1 can stack up when Special is used with 0 power cost.
- Supergirl Girl of Steel - fixed the issue with Supergirl Girl of Steel cape’s clipping.
- The Batman Who Laughs - fixed the issue when The Batman Who Laughs Crisis Energy visualization is displayed on teammates Special icons.
- Black Adam Ruler of Kahndaq - fixed the issue when Black Adam Ruler of Kahndaq Passive 3 stacks if Black Adam applies DoT with Armor Pierce attack or Special.
- Blue Beetle Scarab's Chosen - fixed the issue with incorrect bonuses for Blue Beetle Scarab's Chosen from Azure Artifacts.
- Robin King - fixed the issue with Robin King’s Supermove incorrect light during other characters Supermove.
- Doctor Fate - fixed the issue with victim position shift after passing through portal during the Supermove of Doctor Fate.
- Brainiac - fixed the issue with Brainiac’s tentacle clipping during the Supermove.
- Deathstroke - fixed the issue with Deathstroke’s misplaced camera during his Supermove.
- Wonder Woman - fixed the issue with Wonder Woman's lasso cliping through her hand during Supermove.
- Gorilla Grodd - fixed the issue with the head of Gorilla Grodd not visible when The Joker uses his Supermove to him.
- Entangling Poison Ivy - fixed the issue with the vines of Entangling Poison Ivy are clipping on the body of Batman Ninja Gorilla Grodd during her Supermove.
- Justice League Cyborg - fixed the issue with Justice League Cyborg’s Passive 1, which doesn't gain Power bars.
- Fixed the issue when Zatanna’s Passive 2 passed between phases.
- Fixed the issue with searching for available Leagues to join.
- Ancient Judgment - fixed the issue in Ancient Judgment Solo Raid, Boss Supergirl could get damage in geometric progression.
- Fixed the issue with looping sound on damage calculation screen.
- Taste of Evil - fixed the issue with visuals of the Boss The Flash Supermove in Taste of Evil Solo Raid.
- Zatanna's Puppet - fixed the issue with incorrect negative effect apply chance of the Zatanna's Puppet.
- Twin Blade - fixed the issue with Twin Blade, which doesn't destroy the active shields of the resurrected opponent.
- Neron Knife - fixed the issue when Neron Knife doesn't give the wearer power bars, when Supergirl's Solar Shield is obtained.
- Protecting Necklace - fixed the issue, that Protecting Necklace VFX does not disappear after dispelling Omni resistance.
- Privacy Compliance Changes - Now chats are logged by our service provider
- UI - Application icon is updated
- Fixed the issue with Supergirl Girl of Steel Passive 1 and Passive 2 stacks saved between rounds in Champions Arena.
- Fixed the issue with Ice clone, now team tag is removed.