There is something missing from leagues that keeps players from contributing. Leagues are only groups of players with stats. What leagues need are shared resources.
Leagues should have a treasury and an armory.
The treasury can primarily be used to fund the next raid. Additionally, it could be used to exchange orbs or other currencies within the league.
The armory would be a place for dropping additional gears, creating a pool for players to exchange. Players could only pull from the armory if they don't yet have the gear piece.
Adding this feature opens up the possibility of looting other leagues, winning a percentage of the treasury and armory. The looting could be implemented as something similar to arena, but it would be more interesting to have it closer to raids. Leagues would have guards that are attacked like raid mini bosses.
Guards would be a mini bosses owned by the league. The strength and abilities of a guard are earned by the completing league missions. Since guards would be over powered, it would also be interesting to have guard vs guard battles instead of just many vs one raid style.
And if you don't do any of that, just give us more ways to play.
- fight against the full roster of the opposing player in arena. The more knockouts the higher the rewards.
- Instead of one challenge over 3 days, allow the player to pick from 1 of 3 each day.
- reward a winning streak. Only lose energy in arena if you lose a match.
- remix campaign mode. Maybe give a buff to the player to encourage playing weaker characters on their roster.
- Introduce experimental fight modes that allow trying new features without committing to it for all areas of the game. Passive slots?
Please sign in to leave a comment.