Another Injustice 2 update is here in time for Injustice 2’s first anniversary! Update 2.3 introduces three new characters, many quality of life improvements, a new chapter in Story Mode, and much more! Check out the official 2.3 release notes below for more details:
Batman Ninja Robin – A New Arena Hero!
Batman Ninja Robin has a monkey!
Here’s a look at all his abilities so you’ll know how to summon Robin’s sidekick:
Ability 1: "SWOOP"
- Robin teleport jumps off the opponent.
Ability 2: "LEGACY AND CURSE"
- Robin calls upon his monkey for an assist.
- Robin's Monkey tosses out Banana, causing Hazard damage.
Ability 3: "SKILL AND TRAINING"
- Robin kicks back his opponent.
Passive: "COMBO KID"
- For Batman Ninja team members, at battle start and on each tag-in, Robin adds 6 bonus hits to the Combo Meter. Batman Ninja team member Combo Meters cannot be lower to under 6 hits.
Batman Ninja Catwoman – Another new Arena Hero!
Here’s what you need to know about Batman Ninja Catwoman’s cool moves:
Ability 1: "PICK POCKET"
- Catwoman cracks her whip on her airborne opponent.
Ability 2: "CURIOUS CAT"
- Catwoman calls for an assist from her favorite feline.
Ability 3: "CAT-LATERAL DAMAGE"
- Catwoman pulls in her opponent for a closer look.
Passive: "BLINDING STRIKES"
- Catwoman inflicts Blind on the opponent for 8 seconds for Ability 1, Ability 2 & 3 against Batman Ninja team members.
- Blind = Chance to Miss.
RED HOOD - Available as a possible Raid drop or in the Leagues Store!
Back from the Lazarus Pits! Red Hood has no shame in his game. Take a look at his powerful abilities:
Ability 1: "UNDER THE HOOD"
- Red hood fires a series of low shots at his opponent.
Ability 2: "EXPLOSIVE MINE"
- Hazard Damage: Red Hood tosses out an explosive mine.
Ability 3: "KNIFE FLURRY"
- Red Hood demonstrates his knife skills.
Passive: "TIME EXTENSION"
- After performing a Supermove, Red Hood adds 30 seconds to the battle’s timer and boosts his team’s Resistances by 40%.
QUALITY OF LIFE AND OTHER IMPROVEMENTS:
- Technical improvements that make the game load much faster.
- Challenges now have a 3 star system and you can use sim chips for previously mastered Challenge battles.
- Story Mode difficulty was adjusted, made slighter easier.
- Heartbreaker Harley replaces Catwoman in Operations.
- Gold Catwoman can now be found in the Basic Chest.
- Resource Mission XP capsule payouts increased.
Several characters had their projectile & hazard abilities increased in damage. Specific characters detailed below:
Projectile Ability Buff
+10-20% damage buff for the following projectile Abilities.
- Silver Batman’s “Grapple Kick”
- Captain Cold’s “Death-circle”
- Silver Cyborg’s “Target Acquired”
- Silver Green Arrow’s “Stinger” and “Savage Blast”
- Ace Green Arrow’s “Boxing Glove Arrow”
- Emerald Green Lantern’s “Rocket Power”
- Energized Starfire’s “Stardust”
- Sub-Zero’s “Ice Ball”
- Silver The Joker’s “Chattering Teeth”
Hazard Ability Buff
+5-20% damage buff for the following hazard Abilities.
- Silver Aquaman’s “Power of Neptune”
- Captain Cold “Frost Field”
- Master Thief Catwoman’s “Caltrops”
- Silver Doctor Fate’s “Nabu’s Curse”
- Silver Green Lantern’s “Grinder”
- Armored Superman’s “Heat Vision”
- +5-20% damage buff for the following hazard Abilities.
- +10-20% damage buff for the following projectile Abilities.
- Projectile Ability Buff
- Chapter 5 is now available in Story Mode! Find out what happens next in Atlantis.
- Healing has been changed so that it now has a chance to crit.
- We’ve added new achievements that award gear for BvS Superman, Armored Superman and Suicide Squad Harley Quinn!
As always thank you for your feedback and support on the forums!
Please sign in to leave a comment.