Injustice 2 mobile will be offline to prepare for the release of a patch starting at 9:00 AM CDT (2PM UTC) on Wednesday, May 30th.
This patch corrects the following known issues:
- Fast Attacks give an additional hit.
- Reversed Buttons for Specials in 1 hand mode.
- Unresponsive top portion of Ability 3 button in 2 Handed Mode on some Wider Aspect Devices.
- Story Mode Chapter 5 Game Crash.
- Player is unable to progress if they lose a match.
- Players on both platforms cannot tag in their 3rd character in Arena battles.
- Game crashes when selecting ‘I’ on Gear Booster Pack.
- Game crashes on tapping 'Fight' button in Hellboy Chapter 2.
- 'Gold' heroes are displayed in 'Silver' frame on 'Fight' screen.
We are investigating the 93% loading screen issue but do not have a fix at this time.
Patch 2.3.2 is expected to be available by midday on Wednesday.
Your patience is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Please sign in to leave a comment.