So here are a few things which in my opinion could've made this game even more enjoyable.
1) Gears exchanging room similar to shards exchange.
I bet every one of you regret every time when you get some high level gear piece which you already had. And all you have to do is shatter it and get like 400-ish gear material. While your teammate could use that gear and have much more benefit from that. So it would be great if you could introduce that option to exchange duplicate gears instead of just shattering.
2) Will you introduce an indicator showing how many of daily attempts have been used by your teammate during the raid? It could be placed just next to the player's name on leaderboard for example. I think I don't have to explain much why that would be useful.
3) Additional slot (or maybe even a few more) on operations. I wouldn't explain that too
4) Arena. The algorithm that arena uses to offer you the opponents. It's just awful. After the last update I felt that they've fixed it. And it was offering opponents in accordance with my current team's TTV. And it was pretty accurate. But it didn’t last long - about a day or so. Now it takes dozens of refreshes again to find proper opponent. Sometimes it takes 10-20 minutes to find the opponent, while the battle itself takes about a minute. Mostly it offers either too weak or too strong opponents. And you end up refreshing over and over again in order to find what you need. That makes arena mode boring and exhausting and really time consuming.
Can you please fix that for good?
5) Arena again. I've playing this game for some time and concluded that it would be much better if arena mode had a cooling down period similar to raids and challenges. I mean 2 days would be pretty much enough for arena season - everyone's rank doesn't change much from day to day. But necessity to play every day during the season in order to maintain your rank turns fun into a boring routine.
I would suggest shortening arena duration to two days. two days during a week with cooling down period in between would be perfection.
I hope I will be heard by developers and supported by the community.
Please leave your feedbacks and your own suggestions here.
Thank you for your attention.
Please sign in to leave a comment.