Injustice 2 mobile will be offline to prepare for the release of a patch starting at 9:00 AM CDT on Wednesday, April 11th. We expect patch 2.2.1 to be available by midday.
This patch addresses the following issues…
- Tag-In combos: A bug found its way into our 2.2 update that made it impossible to perform a basic combo directly after tagging in. This has been fixed.
Lethal Attack: Lethal Attack has changed so that it no longer breaks blocks or resets the combo meter when a Lethal Attack is blocked. Note that Lethal damage still bypasses block mitigation, but does not bypass a character’s Defense stat. Lethal Attack still maintains other properties introduced in update 2.2, such as having the ability to stack with Critical attacks. In-game text that refers to Lethal Attack will not reflect these changes yet, but will be rewritten in the next Update to be accurate.
- We will continue to monitor how these changes to Lethal Attack affect overall game balance.
- Hazard Damage: In update 2.2 there is a bug fix to projectile and hazard damage. This fix results in lower damage from hazards and projectiles for several Heroes such as Atlantean Armor Aquaman, Arkham Knight Batman, John Stewart Green Lantern and Multiverse White Canary. This brings hazard and projectile damage back in line with intended values.
- Adjustment to Arena Matchmaking: We’ve tweaked Arena matchmaking to offer a more even TTV distribution, particularly on the lower end of the spectrum. This means lower TTV teams should see an improvement in their choice of opponents, with a couple of options that are closer to their team’s TTV.
- Arena Refresh Timer: This has been lowered to 10 seconds, which will improve the speed at which you browse potential opponents.
As always, we appreciate both your patronage and patience.
Please sign in to leave a comment.