- NEW HERO: CLASSIC WONDER WOMAN
- NEW FEATURE: INJUSTICE PASS (BETA)
- CLASSIC TEAM IMPROVEMENTS
- NEW SOLO RAID: COMING SOON
- BUG FIXES
NEW HERO: CLASSIC WONDER WOMAN
It's time to Believe in Wonder! In honor of Wonder Woman’s 80th Anniversary, we are excited to present the newest Gold Hero, CLASSIC WONDER WOMAN! Based off her early comic book appearances, Classic Wonder Woman exudes truth, strength, compassion, and positivity. She brings her original characteristics but with a modernized twist to show her current place in the universe. Designed with a unique comic book, cel-shaded style, Classic Wonder Woman joins her Classic team counterparts to complete the trinity!
NEW FEATURE: INJUSTICE PASS (BETA)
Introducing the Injustice Pass, a new feature launching in beta which allows players to earn more in-game rewards including Gems, Orbs and Credits by completing tiers of objectives each week. The new feature offers three options: Free, Premium, and Premium+. Early Access for Classic Wonder Woman is available exclusively through the first season called WONDER PASS! Available for a limited time only, the Premium and Premium + Pass rewards include a 1-star Classic Wonder Woman that can be upgraded to 3-stars through gameplay. As more objectives are completed, players will progress to the next tier of rewards. Check out the new Wonder Pass today and stay tuned for future Injustice Pass seasons! More information here: https://go.wbgames.com/WonderPassGuide
CLASSIC TEAM IMPROVEMENTS
The Classic team trinity is now complete with the addition of Classic Wonder Woman, and they are stronger than ever before. Classic Wonder Woman brings new synergies to the team while Classic Batman and Classic Superman's abilities have been improved. Power up your Classic team today! More information about the improved team synergies here: https://go.wbgames.com/I2mSynergy
NEW SOLO RAID: COMING SOON
Update 5.1 will introduce a brand-new Solo Raid featuring a new Legendary boss with a chance to earn them as your new Hero! Power up your heroes and get ready take down new bosses to earn incredible rewards, including new Artifacts! More to be revealed soon.
- Victory conditions have been updated. Players were previously able to win after timer expiration based on the damage dealt in the Arena mode. This victory condition has been removed and players are only able to claim victory if they KO all opponents.
- Opponent roster sorting was changed from most used heroes to Threat levels.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Raven to remove Damage Cap and Critical Attack Resistance from Boss Brainiac.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when modifier Reinforced increased Boss’s damage even if Special attack was unsuccessful against Armored Superman.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when Damage from Boss Red Hood's SP continued increasing above 250% when player added time with Red Hood's supermove at Level 3 of Solo Raid Event: The Last Contract.
- Fixed a bug that caused Boss Deadshot to get additional damage on his first Special.
- Redundant text effects in Metallo's Power Source description were removed.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when Promethium Grenades’ first effect did not increase the duration of Blind if used Special also inflicts
- Fixed a bug with God Killer that caused a second debuff "Block disabled" if the opponent was already under that debuff.
- Fixed a bug with God Killer when the second effect renewed first applied debuff "Block disabled" and ignored the longest debuff duration.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Raven’s tag-in attack to be interrupted.
- Fixed a bug preventing Raven from jumping over opponent’s projectiles.
- Fixed a bug with Vixen’s first passive Wolf Pack description, that indicated damage increases instead of attack.
- Fixed a bug that caused the maximum percentage damage dealt by Deathstroke's second special to not take into account damage reduction modifiers such as Damage Cap and Block.
- Fixed a bug with Deathstroke’s slow backward dash
- Fixed a bug that allowed Deathstroke’s tag-in attack to be interrupted.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Martian Manhunter’s tag-in attack to be interrupted.
- Fixed a bug with Knightmare Batman where he does not apply power drain with Jump attack.
- Fixed a bug with Martian Manhunter's second passive TELEPATHIC MIGHT that did not worka revived character.
- Fixed a bug with Deathstroke’s second passive where it could get triggered even after an unsuccessful special attack.
- Fixed a bug with Sub Zero’s first special allowing it to be interrupted by other characters.
- Fixed the missing Paste button in the customer support fields.
- Fixed a bug that caused further purchases of the same store item to be blocked if player closed the game after a successful payment.
- Overall game’s stability optimizations and improvements.
As always, thank you for playing Injustice 2 Mobile!