- Highlight and select [PlayStation Network] in your PlayStation 3 cross-media bar.
- Select [Account Management]
- Select [Transaction Management]
- Select [Download List].
- This is an entire list of everything that has been purchased on the account. You can scroll to the timeframe in which you believe you made the purchase and each item will be displayed with a [Download] button.
Items redeemed at different times will appear in different places throughout the Download List. If you own a Season Pass or add-on bundle, the content that was released so far (at the time of the code redemption or purchase) will be grouped together. Season Pass content that was released at a later time may appear at a different place in the list.
Note: As of October 2020, PlayStation 3 Add-on content and games can only be purchased through a PlayStation 3 console. PS3 content purchases are no longer available via a web browser and mobile. You can find more information on this from PlayStation here.
- From the Main Menu, go to the [Games] Tab on your Xbox 360.
- Select [Search Games] and enter the title of your game into the search bar and choose the correct game that appears in the search results.
- From the Overview for this game, go to the [Extras] tab and choose [See All]
- In this menu, all purchased content will be displayed with a green checkmark icon. Choose the content you wish to download and select [Download Again].
Article is closed for comments.