Table of Contents
- Highlight and select [PlayStation Network] in your PlayStation 3 cross-media bar.
- Select [Account Management]
- Select [Transaction Management]
- Select [Download List].
- This is an entire list of everything that has been purchased on the account. You can scroll to the timeframe in which you believe you made the purchase and each item will be displayed with a [Download] button.
Items redeemed at different times will appear in different places throughout the Download List. If you own a Season Pass or add-on bundle, the content that was released so far (at the time of the code redemption or purchase) will be grouped together. Season Pass content that was released at a later time may appear at a different place in the list.
Note: As of October 2020, PlayStation 3 Add-on content and games can only be purchased through a PlayStation 3 console. PS3 content purchases are no longer available via a web browser and mobile. You can find more information on this from PlayStation here.
- From the Main Menu, go to the [Games] Tab on your Xbox 360.
- Select [Search Games] and enter the title of your game into the search bar and choose the correct game that appears in the search results.
- From the Overview for this game, go to the [Extras] tab and choose [See All]
- In this menu, all purchased content will be displayed with a green checkmark icon. Choose the content you wish to download and select [Download Again].
Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S
- Fully close out of Batman: Arkham Origins if it is open. (Steps below)
- Press the Xbox Logo button and choose [Home].
- Highlight the Batman: Arkham Origins icon in the Home screen and press the [Menu button].
- Select the [Quit] option to fully close the game.
- Highlight Batman: Arkham Origins in your Xbox Home Screen and press the [Menu button].
- Select [Manage Game and Add-On Content]
- From the content that populates here, choose [Select All]
- Select [Save Changes]. This will add the content to your download queue.
- If you didn't see "Cold Cold Heart" "Initiation" or other Skin Pack content listed here, ensure the Season Pass file is installed, launch Batman Arkham Origins and open the in-game store.
From here, you can make $0 purchases of individual owned Season Pass content that may not have been displayed in the add-ons earlier. Instead of selecting each add-on in-game to manage downloads, close out of the game (through steps above) and return to the [Manage Game and Add-On Content] through the Xbox UI to download the content there.
If you never purchased any of the DLC for Batman: Arkham Origins, you can still do so at the Xbox Marketplace.
- Go to [Library] in Steam.
- Locate the correct title in your list of games, then right-click it and select [Properties].
- On the DLC tab of the Properties menu, any DLC you own will be listed.
- Under the "Install" column, a checkbox will show if the DLC has been downloaded and installed.
- You can check this box to start the download.
If the “Install” box for the add-on content is already checked but you still cannot access it in-game, follow these instructions:
- Open the [Properties] menu for the game in your Steam Library again.
- Click the [Local Files] tab.
- From here, select [Verify Integrity of Game Files].
- After this process completes, check in-game again to see whether you can now access the content you are trying to use.