Table of Contents
Batman: Return to Arkham includes Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City. The PlayStation 4 version of the game is playable via backwards compatibility on PlayStation 5.
If you purchased Batman: Return to Arkham digitally through the PlayStation Store, the PS5 console UI will have you choose which title you wish to view from the [Game Library] menu. As of the most recent PS5 System Software update, each title will now display as it's own Games Hub Launcher.
If you purchased the physical packages for Batman: Return to Arkham or the Batman: Arkham Collection*, the PS5 console UI will default to the disc that is first inserted into the console.
Switching between Arkham Asylum and Arkham City
If you've completed one of the titles or you would simply like to navigate between either of them, you can do so through the following steps:
1. Highlight the Game Hub for Batman: Return to Arkham - Arkham Asylum or Batman: Return to Arkham - Arkham City.
2. Select [Down Arrow] on the d-pad
3. Highlight and select the 3 dot icon shown next to the [Download] or [Play] button, Press the [X] button.
3. Choose [Select Version]
4. Select the Batman: Return to Arkham title you wish you play.
5. If you decide to switch back, you follow the same steps to choose a different Batman: Return to Arkham title.
*Note: Batman: Arkham Knight will appear with it's own PS5 Game Hub separate from Arkham City and Arkham Asylum after redeeming the code included in the Batman: Arkham Collection physical package or buying the digital bundle. No extra steps are needed to navigate to this title.
- What is included in Return to Arkham?
- My game is is crashing on my PS5, PS4, XB1, or Xbox Series X|S