Where can I submit a Support Request for an issue with Injustice 2 Mobile?
To contact Customer Service in Injustice 2 Mobile, you can click the Settings button from the main menu and then the Customer Support button. After putting in your email address, question type and a description of your issue, a submit button will be displayed in this window to send your help request to Customer Support.
- Account or Login
- For issues pertaining to Google Play, Game Center, or lost saves.
- Purchase or Currency
- For issues pertaining to missing purchases, currency disputes, or purchasing difficulty.
- Gameplay Help Request
- For issues pertaining to gameplay mechanics, content progression, or missing characters and items.
- For issues pertaining to crashing, internet connection, lag, or downloading.
- Bug Report
- To report a gameplay bug.
- Report Abuse, Cheating, or Content
- To pass along feedback and suggestions to the game developers.
PLEASE NOTE: Bug Reports, Feedback, and Cheating/Harassment Reports are reviewed by the Developers and Moderation Team and will not be addressed by a Customer Service Agent. If you need direct assistance, please be sure to reply to the auto-response you receive to let the Customer Service team know.
After submitting your request you’ll then receive an automated confirmation email through your email provider. If it does not arrive, we suggest checking your junk mail to make sure that it has not been filtered from your inbox. From here, you’ll have the opportunity to respond to the confirmation email with any screenshots or attachments that might be helpful with investigating your issue.
Check out our Injustice 2 Mobile gameplay guides:
- Beginner Guide: http://go.wbgames.com/I2Mguide
- Intermediate Guide: https://go.wbgames.com/I2Minter
- Advanced Guide: https://go.wbgames.com/I2Madvanced
- Solo Raids Guide: https://go.wbgames.com/INJ2mSoloRaids
- Team Synergy Guide at: https://go.wbgames.com/I2mSynergy