Table of Contents
- Introduction to Solo Raids
- The Rules
- Heroic Mode
Introduction to Solo Raids
Solo Raids are limited-time events where players fight through rounds of Raid bosses to earn exclusive new rewards in Injustice 2 Mobile. You can participate by selecting the Solo Raid tile (with the art shown above) from the home screen while the event is active.
NEW! Khandak Ruler Solo Raid
When a player's account reaches level 20, the Solo Raid mode is unlocked. Progression is similar to group Raids that you would participate in through Leagues where there are 4 sub-bosses and one main boss. Unlike League Raids, credits are not required to start. There are 5 Solo Raid levels, each with their own sub-bosses and main boss that increase in difficulty with each level.
- Level 1 - Available to all when Solo Raids are unlocked
- Level 2 - Available after defeating (4) Solo Raid Bosses or Sub-Bosses
- Level 3 - Available after defeating (8) Solo Raid Bosses or Sub-Bosses
- Level 4 - Available after defeating (12) Solo Raid Bosses or Sub-Bosses
- Level 5 - Available after defeating (20) Solo Raid Bosses or Sub-Bosses and all previous levels.
Solo Raid Energy
Players receive 6 attempts per day, with 3 attempts updating every 12 hours.
Heroes who complete all 5 levels in the Normal mode will unlock a new difficulty tier known as "Heroic Mode". In this mode, you can face off against all previously defeated bosses, but their health has been reset and they receive attack and health bonuses that increase with each completion.
Other Solo Raid Artifact Rewards
Learn more about Artifacts you can obtain from past Solo Raid Events here.
Check out our Injustice 2 Mobile gameplay guides:
Beginner Guide: http://go.wbgames.com/I2Mguide
Intermediate Guide: https://go.wbgames.com/I2Minter
Advanced Guide: https://go.wbgames.com/I2Madvanced
Champions Arena Guide: https://go.wbgames.com/ChampionArena
Article is closed for comments.