To alleviate potential issues that may be causing you to encounter stability issues or network errors when playing Injustice 2, please attempt the following steps in the order listed before launching the game again:
- Ensure that you have the latest update of your iOS. Make sure you are using the official Operating System (OS) software provided by your device manufacturer and that your device is not jailbroken.
- Make sure you have downloaded the game from the official iTunes App Store and are using a compatible mobile device. Please note that if you are playing the game using an emulator program, you may continue to experience issues and they are not officially supported by the game.
- Check the App Store to verify whether there is an update to the game
- Ensure that you have at least 2 GBs of free of storage space
- Close all other background apps
- Reboot your device
- Make sure your device is connected to a trusted WiFi network or has a good cellular signal
- Put your device into ‘Airplane mode’ for a few seconds to help clear the cache before launching the game