When you first load into the PvP Arena in Injustice 2, you will be placed into an Arena with players who began playing the game around the same time as you and have had a similar opportunity to progress their collection & characters. When you battle in the PvP Arena you will only compete against and be matched up with players in the same Arena group as you. Rankings & rewards will also be specific to your Arena group. Please note that it is not currently possible to switch Arena Groups. Please keep an eye on your in-game inbox for official information and updates from the Injustice 2 team about the Arena and matchmaking!
Articles in this section
- How can I switch to a different Arena in Injustice 2 Mobile?
- Can I Transfer my Injustice 2 Mobile Progress Between iOS and Android?
- Daily Objectives & Achievements FAQ for Injustice 2 Mobile
- Gear FAQ for Injustice 2 Mobile
- Hero Progression FAQ for Injustice 2 Mobile
- How do I backup or retrieve my Injustice 2 mobile game save?
- How do I link Injustice 2 Console and Mobile?
- Operations FAQ for Injustice 2 Mobile
- When do specific game modes unlock in Injustice 2 Mobile?
- WB Games Accessibility Feedback