To alleviate potential issues that may be causing you to encounter “Out of Sync” errors when in battle, please attempt the following steps in the order listed before launching DC Legends again:
- Ensure that you have the latest update of your iOS. Make sure you do not have any custom software running (jailbreaking) on your device
- Make sure you have downloaded the game from the official iTunes App Store and are using a compatible mobile device. Please note that if you are playing the game using an emulator program, you may continue to experience issues and we do not officially support them.
- Check the App Store to verify whether there is an update to the game
- Ensure that you have at least 2 GBs of free of storage space
- Close all other background apps
- Reboot your device
- Make sure your device is connected to a secure WiFi hub
- Try clearing your device's cache by following the steps below:
- Open the Settings app in iOS and head to General followed by Reset
- Choose Reset Network Settings and confirm that you wish to clear out all network settings
- When the device reboots, the cache will be cleared out
Article is closed for comments.