If Injustice 2 is crashing on your game console, it often indicates a problem with your game install. To resolve the issue, follow the steps below for your console.
Table of Contents
- Navigate to Injustice 2 on your dashboard or games library
- Press the Options button on your PS4 controller after highlighting the game
- Select Delete
- After confirming the deletion and allowing the process to complete reinsert the game disc to reinstall the game (if a physical copy of the game) or visit your game library and select the game to download the game again (if a digital copy of the game).
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
- From that menu, select "My Games and Apps" and then select "See all".
- Select the Games tab.
- Highlight Injustice 2 and press the Menu button on your controller (the button with 3 lines on it) and then select the "Uninstall" option.
- After confirming the uninstall and allowing the process to complete, reinsert the game disc to reinstall the game (if a physical copy of the game) or visit "My Games and Apps" then the "Games tab" and select Injustice 2. To download the game again (if a digital copy of the game), press the Menu button and then select "Install".
- Injustice 2 and Injustice 2 Mobile: Link your accounts and earn rewards
- Injustice 2: How do I access my DLC or Add-on content?
Still have a question? You can submit your question here. You can also update and track your ticket as well.