If you are experiencing problems with a mobile game, it can often help to see whether an update is available for either your Operating System (OS) or the game you are trying to play. Note that this article is for Android devices.
To check for an Operating System update on Android, follow the steps below. Note that these steps may be slightly different on your device, as different versions of the Android OS may have different menus.
1. Hold the top of your Home screen and drag your finger down. Select "Settings" from the menu that appears.
2. Select the last option under settings, "About Tablet".
3. This screen will show your current OS version. Select "System Update" from this screen if it is available to update your Operating System.
After checking to make sure your OS is up to date, you should also make sure the game you are playing is up to date. To do this:
1. Hold the top of your Home screen and drag your finger down. Notifications will be displayed here which may include notifications about App updates.
2. To manually check for an update, open the Play Store from the list of your Apps
3. Click the Menu button at the top left of the Play Store and select "My apps"
4. The list of apps with updates available will show here under the Updates section, and you can update from here if an update is available
If you expected a game update to show here and it does not, the update may not be available for your device or region. Please check the game's website or social pages (Facebook and forums) for announcements regarding game updates.
Still have a question? You can submit your question here. You can also update and track your ticket as well.