If you are experiencing crashing issues in Injustice 2, please try the steps below:
- First, you should check to see whether your mobile device and the game are up to date. Note that only the OS software released officially by your device manufacturer should be used to play this game. If you have installed custom operating system software/firmware on your device (often referred to as “jailbreaking” or “unlocking” your device) the game will most likely experience issues when you try to play it. If you are using software like this, we would recommend switching back to the operating system software officially released by your device manufacturer. Please contact them for instructions to do this if needed.
- Try using Power Saving Mode. You can access this by going into the Settings Menu in-game and toggling 'Power Saving Mode'.
- Make sure you have only downloaded the game from an official storefront, such as Google Play or the iOS App store. If you download the game from any other location, there is a high chance that you will be downloading a version of the game that is not intended for your device, and will not work correctly. Likewise, we would advise you not to use any third party apps which show App store downloads for a different device than the one you are using.
- If you continue to experience crashes after updating your OS and game software, check to close any background processes on your device. Any background processes will continue to use device memory and resources. You can close all background apps by rebooting the device or by pressing (typically) the home button on the device twice and swiping frames of open programs off-screen. If you try the swipe method, try also closing the game itself this way along with your other background processes before attempting to play. If you are using an Android device, the method you use to bring up a list of processes that you can close will vary based on the device and software you are using.
- You can also try redownloading the game if the steps above do not solve your crashing issue. Again, make sure you are only download the game from an official storefront (Google Play or the iOS App store), not any other resource online. Injustice 2 uses Game Center and Google Play; so you can sign into these features to back up your game save.
We also recommend clearing your device's cache by following the steps:
- Open the Settings of your phone.
- Tap the Storage heading to open its settings page.
- Tap the Other Apps heading to see a list of your installed apps.
- Find the application you want to clear the cache of and tap its listing.
- Tap the Clear cache
- Open the Settings app in iOS and head to General followed by Reset
- Choose Reset Network Settings and confirm that you wish to clear out all network settings
- When the device reboots, the cache will be cleared out.
If these steps do not prevent the crashes, please contact Customer Support.
Still have a question? You can submit your question here. You can also update and track your ticket as well.