Table of Contents
- How to redeem a digital code on the PlayStation 3
- How to redeem a digital code on the Xbox One, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X
- How to redeem a digital code on the Xbox 360
- How to redeem your digital code on Steam
How to redeem a digital code on the PlayStation 3
- The code can be redeemed in the PlayStation interface (XMB menu)
- Redeeming codes on the PlayStation 3 interface (XMB menu)
- Start up the PS3 and log into the PSN account
- Navigate to the PlayStation Network XMB menu
- Select Account Information
- Select Redeem Code and enter the code
How to redeem a digital code on the Xbox One, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X
- From your Xbox Home Menu go to the Microsoft Store
- If prompted, sign in.
- From the left sidebar menu in the Store, highlight and select “Redeem”.
- Enter your code when prompted and then select Next to confirm.
- If the content is available, a download will start under "My Games and Apps" in your Queue.
How to redeem a digital code on the Xbox 360
You can redeem the code on www.Xbox.com or in the Xbox 360 Dashboard.
Redeeming codes on www.xbox.com
- Open the web browser and navigate to xbox.com
- Sign into your Xbox Live Profile
- Once the page is loaded, find and select the ‘Redeem Code’ button about half way down the page on the left side. This is under the user created Avatar
- If needed, proceed through the next few windows to setup the billing information for your account
- Enter the 25-digit GFWL code in the ‘Redeem Code’ field
- Proceed to download the DLC
Redeeming codes in the Xbox 360 interface
- Turn on the Xbox and sign into a profile
- Press the guide button on the controller
- Navigate left to the Marketplace tab and select the ‘Redeem Code’ button
- Enter the 25-digit code and select download to obtain your DLC
How to redeem your digital code on Steam
- In Steam, along the top menu bar, select Game
- Scroll down to Activate Product on Steam
- Progress through the next few windows and enter the 15-digit redeem code. This will activate your digital key
- I am not able to access skins I purchased in Batman Arkham Origins.
- I bought DLC for Batman: Arkham Origins on my Xbox 360. How do I play the same DLC on my Xbox One?
Need more? Submit a new question here, or track and view open tickets.