If you own the Ultimate Edition or Ultimate Pack for Injustice 2 you also received free access to the Black Lightning Premiere Shader for Raiden!
In order to receive this Premiere Shader you will need to download it via the PSN/Xbox Live Store. If you attempt to access this Premiere Shader via Loadouts in-game before downloading it for free, you will be asked to pay Source Crystals.
On PS4 if you own the Ultimate Edition/Pack, to download this DLC for free, simply do the following:
- Visit the Injustice 2 page on your PS4 Home Menu or Game Library
- Select the game and scroll down to the "Playstation Store" section at the bottom.
- From the My Addons section you can manually download individual pieces of content you own. If the content has already been downloaded, it will say "Installed" next to it.
- You can also click “View All” to see store options too, and should see this DLC available with a price of “Free” if you haven’t already downloaded it and own the Ultimate Edition or Ultimate Pack
On Xbox One if you own the Ultimate Edition/Pack, to download this DLC for free, simply do the following:
- Go to My Games and Apps
- Locate Injustice 2 and press Menu
- Select Manage Game
- Scroll all the way to the right on this menu to see what if this DLC is Ready to Install, and start the install.
If you have any questions about this, please contact Customer Service.