Premiere Skins are special skins that give a character a unique name, look, voice, and new dialogue. You can use Premiere Skins by assigning them to a Loadout.
From the main menu, go to:
- Customize Characters
- Select the name of the Character you want to change that you own a Premiere skin for
- Select a Loadout Number
- Select the last option on the Loadout screen for Shaders
- Select the shader for the premiere skin you want to use
- Save your loadout by exiting the Loadout screen and selecting Yes when prompted to save your Loadout
When you are on the character select screen, you can now press the X (Xbox One) or Square (PlayStation 4) button to bring up Loadout selection. Selecting the Loadout you saved will apply the Premier Skin you selected, and you will see the name of your selected character change.
- What is included in the Injustice 2: Ultimate Edition?
- Injustice 2: How do I access my DLC or Add-on content?
- Injustice 2: How do I use Shaders?
Still have a question? You can submit your question here. You can also update and track your ticket as well.