If you own the Ultimate Edition, Ultimate Pack, Deluxe Edition, or Fighter Pack 1 for Injustice 2 are not yet able to use Starfire, Sub-Zero, or Red Hood, please try the following:
First, verify that the Starfire, Sub-Zero, or Red Hood DLC was downloaded successfully.
On PS4 you can verify content has been downloaded by doing the following:
- Visit the Injustice 2 page on your PS4 Home Menu or Game Library
- Select the game and scroll down to the "PlayStation Store" section at the bottom.
- From the My Addons section you can manually download individual pieces of content you own. If the content has already been downloaded, it will say "Installed" next to it.
- You can also click “View All” to see store options too, and should see the DLC available with a price of “Free” if you haven’t already downloaded it and own the Ultimate Edition, Ultimate Pack, Deluxe Edition, or Fighter Pack 1
On Xbox One you can verify content has been downloaded by doing the following:
- Go to My Games and Apps
- Locate Injustice 2 and press Menu
- Select Manage Game
- Scroll all the way to the right on this menu to see what DLC is Ready to Install, and start those installs.
Next, if Starfire, Sub-Zero, or Red Hood are still not playable after confirming that the DLC has downloaded successfully, try the following:
- Start the game and get to the Main Menu
- Allow the game to Idle for a minute or two, long enough for an AI battle to automatically start
- Once the AI battle has started, you can interrupt it by pressing any button
- Starfire, Red Hood, or Sub-Zero should now be available to play if you own the DLC
- If this fails, try going to Main Menu -> Online and allowing the game to idle for a minute or two
After trying the steps above if you still cannot play Starfire, Sub-Zero, or Red Hood and you are on PS4, try the “Restore License” steps from Sony here. After doing this you can then check My Addons again to see if this DLC is now available, or check in-game to see whether it is available to use.
If none of the steps above resolve the issue for you, please contact customer service.
Still have a question? You can submit your question here. You can also update and track your ticket as well.