If you purchased any of the DLC or Season Pass content for Batman: Arkham Origins on Xbox 360, you can play it on your Xbox One as the disc version of the game is backwards compatible. If you experience difficulties with managing add-on content via the in-game menus, we suggest giving the steps below a try:
- Fully close out of Batman: Arkham Origins if it is open. (Steps below)
- Press the Xbox Logo button and choose "Home".
- Highlight the Batman: Arkham Origins icon in the Home screen and press the Menu button.
- Select the "Quit" option to fully close the game.
- Highlight Batman: Arkham Origins in your Xbox Home Screen and press the Menu button.
- Select "Manage Game and Add-On Content"
- From the content that populates here, choose "Select All"
- Select "Save Changes". This will add the content to your download queue.
- If you didn't see "Cold Cold Heart" "Initiation" or other Skin Pack content listed here, ensure the "Season Pass" file is installed, launch Batman Arkham Origins and open the in-game store.
From here, you can make $0 purchases of individual owned Season Pass content that may not have been displayed in the add-ons earlier. Instead of selecting each add-on in-game to manage downloads, close out of the game (through steps above) and return to the "Manage Game and Add-On Content" through the Xbox UI to download the content there.
If you never purchased any of the DLC for Batman: Arkham Origins, you can still do so at the Xbox Marketplace.
Article is closed for comments.