If Batman: Arkham Knight is crashing on your game console, it often indicates a problem with your game install. To resolve the issue, follow the steps below for your console.
Included in this article
- Navigate to Batman: Arkham Knight on your dashboard or games library
- Press the Options button on your PS4 controller after highlighting the game
- Select Delete
- After confirming the deletion and allowing the process to complete reinsert the game disc to reinstall the game (if a physical copy of the game) or visit your game library and select the game to download the game again (if a digital copy of the game).
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
- From that menu, select "My Games and Apps" and then select "See all".
- Select the Games tab.
- Highlight Batman: Arkham Knight and press the Menu button on your controller (the button with 3 lines on it) and then select the "Uninstall" option.
- After confirming the uninstall and allowing the process to complete, reinsert the game disc to reinstall the game (if a physical copy of the game) or visit "My Games and Apps" then the "Games tab" and select Batman: Arkham Knight. To download the game again (if a digital copy of the game), press the Menu button and then select "Install".
- I lost my Batman: Arkham Knight save. How do I recover it?
- Batman: Arkham Knight - How do I redeem my Digital Game code?
For more information on Batman: Arkham Knight, please visit BatmanArkhamKnight or join the community conversation on Twitter (@BatmanArkham), Youtube (Batman Arkham), Instagram (@BatmanArkham) and Facebook (BatmanArkham).
Still have a question? You can submit your question here. You can also update and track your ticket as well.