If you would like to reset your graphics settings, and aren’t able to do this through the in-game menu, please try the following:
- Close the game if open
- Navigate to your Steam game install directory (by default this should be “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common “) in Windows Explorer
- Open the Batman Arkham Knight folder
- Open the BMGames folder
- Right-click the Config folder and select Delete
- In Steam, open your Game Library, right-click Arkham Knight, and select Properites
- Select the Local Files tab and click on the "Verify Integrity of Game Cache" button
- Relaunch the game
- What are the PC system requirements for Batman: Arkham Knight?
- Batman: Arkham Knight is crashing on my PC.
For more information on Batman: Arkham Knight, please visit BatmanArkhamKnight or join the community conversation on Twitter (@BatmanArkham), Youtube (Batman Arkham), Instagram (@BatmanArkham) and Facebook (BatmanArkham).
Still have a question? You can submit your question here. You can also update and track your ticket as well.