How To Redeem Digital Codes
- On the PS4 Home Menu go to the PlayStation Store
- Highlight and select “Redeem Codes” from the list of store categories on the left of the store
- Enter your code and press X to continue
- Now you will see the content you are redeeming. Highlight the confirm option and press X.
- A message will appear that the code has been redeemed, press the button on "OK".
- The content should download automatically but if it does not, or if you would like to manually download the content, visit the game page In your Library from the Home Menu
- Highlight "Related Items", scroll over to "My Add-Ons" and press X
- Here you can choose the items to manually download to your console
- From your Xbox Home Menu go to the Microsoft Store
- Highlight and select “Use a Code”.
- If prompted, sign in
- Enter your code when prompted and then select Next to confirm
- In Steam, along the top menu bar, select Game
- Scroll down to Activate Product on Steam
- Progress through the next few windows and enter the 15-digit redeem code. This will activate your digital key
- Batman: Arkham Knight - How do I redeem my Digital Game code?
- How do I return to an earlier save or checkpoint in Batman: Arkham Knight?
- I lost my Batman: Arkham Knight save. How do I recover it?
For more information on Batman: Arkham Knight, please visit BatmanArkhamKnight or join the community conversation on Twitter (@BatmanArkham), Youtube (Batman Arkham), Instagram (@BatmanArkham) and Facebook (BatmanArkham).
Still have a question? You can submit your question here. You can also update and track your ticket as well.