This issue may be the result of the game installer being unable to correctly parse a download path which has a space in its name. When downloading the game, make the destination of the exe a folder with no spaces in its name (such as C:\GGtemp). Once you have the game installer downloaded onto your computer, try installing the game to a path with no spaces in its name as well (such as C:\Games).
If you are still having troubles launching the game, it may be the result of the installer conflicting with the spaces in the “gamers gate temporary files”. To troubleshoot this cause, please try the following steps:
- Run the game installer.
- While the installer is running, copy the “setup.exe” file to your desktop.
- Pause the game installer.
- While the game installer is paused, rename the “gamers gate temporary files” folder, removing any spaces in its name (e.g. gamersgatetemporaryfiles).
- Next, move the “setup.exe” file that you saved to your desktop in step 2 to its correct place in the game folder.
- Finally, run the game installer directly from the temporary files.
If you need any additional assistance, please contact our Technical Support Team.