Injustice 2 Mobile Anniversary Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU MUST HAVE INTERNET ACCESS, A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS AND A TWITTER ACCOUNT TO PARTICIPATE. ELIGIBILITY: SWEEPSTAKES OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC), WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE (OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THE JURISDICTION OF THEIR RESIDENCE, WHICHEVER IS OLDER) AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID IN QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. By participating in the promotion, you are providing your information to Probability LLC, not to Twitter.
- Sponsor/Administrator: Probability LLC, 2 Woodstock Meadows Ln, PO Box 1484, Woodstock, NY 12498("Sponsor"/"Administrator").
- Eligibility: "The Injustice 2 Mobile Anniversary Giveaway" ("Sweepstakes" or "Promotion") is open only to persons who are legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, Canada (excluding Quebec), who are at least 18 years of age (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence, whichever is older) at the time of entry. Employees or independent contractors of Sponsor/Administrator, Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc., Netherrealm Studios, any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes, and/or each of their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies ("Promotion Entities"), and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win the prize. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether related or not. Void in Quebec and where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Sweepstakes Schedule: The Sweepstakes begins on or about 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on May 10, 2021 and ends 11:59 p.m. ET on May 14, 2021 ("Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Entry:
During the Promotion Period Injustice 2 Mobile (@Injustice2Go) will tweet at least one (1) tweet during the Promotion Period promoting the Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes Tweet").
Entrants may enter during the Promotion Period via Twitter as follows:
- Follow Injustice 2 Mobile (@Injustice2Go)
- Like the Sweepstakes Tweet
- "Quote Tweet" the Sweepstakes Tweet including the hashtags #INJ2MobileAnniversary and #Sweepstakes and answer the question “What is your favorite Injustice 2 Mobile team?”. Hashtags are not case-sensitive. All use of the word "tweet" (as used in conjunction with entries made via Twitter as per this section) includes the accompanying comment (tweet) as well.
BY SUBMITTING A QUOTE TWEET ALONG WITH AN ANSWER TO WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE INJUSTICE 2 MOBILE TEAM? AND THE HASHTAGS # INJ2MOBILEANNIVERSARY AND #SWEEPSTAKES, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND FULLY AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES. DO NOT SUBMIT A TWEET WITHOUT FIRST REVIEWING THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
Your quote tweet along with an answer to “What is your favorite Injustice 2 Mobile team?” and the hashtags #INJ2MobileAnniversary and #Sweepstakes will constitute your entry into this Sweepstakes ("Entry").
Partial or incomplete/piecemeal submissions (e.g., quote tweeting the Sweepstakes Tweet without the hashtags #INJ2MobileAnniversary and #Sweepstakes; tweeting the hashtags #INJ2MobileAnniversary and #Sweepstakes without an answer to What is your favorite Injustice 2 Mobile team?) will NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Once submitted, Entry becomes the sole property of Sponsor (subject only to the rights of Twitter) and cannot be modified by Entrant. By submitting a tweet, Entrant gives permission (and warrants and represents that he/she has obtained all rights necessary to give such permission and grant the license herein described) to Sponsor and its designees and hereby grants Sponsor and its designees a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license (herein "License") to use entrant’s photograph, name, likeness and all other information about the Entrant contained in the tweet on any media and through any means now known or hereafter devised, including without limitation, the World Wide Web, and to otherwise use Entrant's photograph, name, likeness and all other information about Entrant in the tweet, and make derivative works therefrom, without compensation, notice, review or approval for any and all purposes including, without limitation, the advertising, promotion, and publicity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor’s and/or its designees’ products and services, and as otherwise solely determined by Sponsor and/or its designees. Such License will be confirmed by potential winner upon Sponsor’s/its designees’ request and potential winner agrees to timely complete, sign and deliver any and all necessary documents, including without limitation, documents setting forth any licenses, releases and indemnities that Sponsor and its designees in their sole discretion may require, without condition or compensation of any kind. Sponsor’s failure to receive all documentation from all individuals within the prescribed timeframe, in each instance as required by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will result in the disqualification of the Entry and the selection of another Entry as a potential winner.
Limit one (1) Entry per person per Sweepstakes Tweet during the Promotion Period. Multiple Entries in violation of the preceding limitations and/or mass entry attempts will result in disqualification of all Entries, as appropriate, by such person/Twitter account. Entries must be manually key-stroked by the Entrant; use of automated entry devices or programs, or entries by third parties by any method of entry, are prohibited. Entries that do not conform to or that violate these Official Rules or are submitted in any manner other than stated in these Official Rules will be disqualified. Sponsor and Administrator will not be responsible for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected entries. Proof of submission of Entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same. All Entries must be submitted via "tweet" on Twitter in their entirety prior to expiration of Promotion Period. By entering this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
You may only use one (1) Twitter account to participate in the Sweepstakes. All Tweets must comply with the Twitter Terms of Service and Twitter Rules available at the Twitter Website. Important note: If your Twitter account is set to "protected mode," or "private" your updates/responses may not be visible on the @Injustice2Go timeline and may not thus be received by Sponsor unless you previously consented to permit @Injustice2Go to see your Twitter updates.
If you opt to access Twitter via your wireless mobile device (only available via participating wireless carriers), data rates may apply for each message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone's capabilities for specific instructions.
- Content Guidelines: In addition to complying with all other requirements of these Official Rules, Twitter, each Entry must not contain any content that violates third party rights or is profane, obscene, disparaging or is otherwise inappropriate, objectionable, or unsuitable for the uses contemplated in these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor/Administrator in their sole discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, even if an Entry also includes content which is in violation of the preceding content guidelines.
If an Entry cannot be viewed and/or accessed by Sponsor/Administrator for any reason, such Entry shall be disqualified without any fault or liability of the Released Parties, as defined below.
- Random Drawing/Selection of Winners: Potential winners will be selected on or about 5/17/21 via a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters related to this Sweepstakes. For the avoidance of doubt, the content of a person’s tweet will not be taken into account in the winner selection process (provided that the tweet is determined by Sponsor/Administrator to be in compliance with these Official Rules).
Potential winners will be notified by direct message from the Injustice 2 mobile Twitter account. You MUST follow @Injustice2Go on Twitter to be notified. The direct message will request that the potential winner e-mail the Sponsor/Administrator at the specified e-mail address with specific personal information (ex: full name, address, phone number, e-mail address, date of birth, Twitter username). Failure to respond to the initial verification notice within twenty-four (24) hours after notification will result in disqualification. Potential prize winners may be required to sign and return within three (3) business days, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification, and a Publicity Release where allowed by law ("Winner Documents"). If a potential prize winner does not respond to direct message contact or if Winner Documents are not returned to Sponsor within specified time period, potential prize winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected from all remaining non-winning eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any Entrant, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting e-mail account associated with the Twitter account used to participate in the Promotion. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- Prizes, Approximate Retail Values ("ARV") and Odds:
Grand Prize (1 winner): Grand Prize Winner will receive one (1) Injustice 2 Mobile Backpack, one (1) Injustice 2 Mobile T-Shirt (exact size to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), one (1) Injustice 2 Mobile Notebook and one (1) 5-Star Collector of Worlds Superman character. ARV of Grand Prize is $430.00.
Second Prize (8 winners): Each Second Prize Winner will receive one (1) Injustice 2 Mobile Backpack, one (1) Injustice 2 Mobile T-Shirt (exact size to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), one (1) Injustice 2 Mobile Notebook and one (1) 4-Star Collector of Worlds Superman character. ARV of each Second Prize is $250.00.
Third Prize (21 winners): Each Third Prize Winner will receive one (1) 3-Star Collector of Worlds Superman character. ARV of each Third Prize is $80.00.
Total ARV of all prizes is: $4,110.00
Any costs and incidentals not specified herein are the winner’s sole responsibility. No substitution or transfer of prize except with Sponsor’s permission or where required by law. Sponsor in its sole discretion may award a substitute prize or prize component of equal or greater value if advertised prize/prize component is unavailable at time of awarding for any reason. Any images of prizes/prize components in advertising are for illustrative purposes only and actual items awarded as prizes/prize components may differ from such images. Each prize must be accepted by winner with all prize components (as described above). All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Odds of winning a prize depend on total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- General Conditions and Limitations of Liability: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants, agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Promotion Entities, as well as each of their respective officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, agents and representatives and each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns, as well as Twitter Inc. (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage of any kind (including but not limited to death) arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize.
Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind affecting the Sweepstakes in any manner, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software (This includes but is not limited to filtering by [or other operation of] the technology of Twitter.) The foregoing also includes any malfunction/error/failure deemed by Sponsor/Administrator in the sole discretion of either party to impact the availability or accessibility of tweets submitted by entrants or the transmission or receipt of winner notifications. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures beyond Sponsor’s control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (including entries or otherwise), Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct the Sweepstakes and award the prizes from among all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of termination/modification/suspension of Sweepstakes will be posted on the Injustice 2 Mobile (@Injustice2Go) Twitter account. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry or participation to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any person's computer or wireless mobile device related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes. Failure of Sponsor or Administrator to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision.
Persons entering the Sweepstakes further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE, WEBSITE OR PLATFORM OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PERSON, WHETHER OR NOT THE INDIVIDUAL IS A PARTICIPANT IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
- Disputes; Arbitration/Choice Of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the awarding of prizes/determination of prize winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of JAMS, then effective (notwithstanding the foregoing, entrant shall not be precluded from seeking relief in small claims court for disputes/claims within the scope of the jurisdiction of small claims court and any remedies available to entrant under applicable federal, state or local law remain available to entrant and are not waived pursuant to this section); (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any and all rights to injunctive relief. The arbitrator hearing such dispute/claim/cause of action shall be neutral and the entrant will have a reasonable opportunity to participate in the selection of the arbitrator. Such arbitration will take place at a location near the entrant’s residence and the entrant has the right to an in-person hearing in the arbitration proceeding, if desired. The arbitration will allow for the discovery and/or exchange of non-privileged information between entrant and Sponsor. Should an entrant initiate arbitration pursuant to this section, the entrant shall be responsible for JAMS’s fees to do so (approximately, $250), with all other costs of such arbitration being borne solely by Sponsor. If entrant is a California resident and Sponsor is the prevailing party in such arbitration, such entrant will not be responsible for Sponsor’s costs and fees in conjunction with the arbitration proceeding; BUT, IN ALL OTHER CASES, ENTRANT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH COSTS/FEES IF REQUIRED BY THE ARBITRATOR’S RULING. For the avoidance of doubt, the requirement to arbitrate disputes pursuant to this section is reciprocal and binding both upon entrants and Sponsor. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine of New York or any other jurisdiction and all proceedings shall take place in the City of New York, County of New York.
- Winners’ List: For the names of winners, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Injustice 2 Mobile Anniversary Giveaway Winners" in the subject line, for receipt no later than 6/11/2021 at 5:00 pm ET.