Players are able to customize their character’s loadout with new suits, gear, and weapons as they progress through the Gotham Knights campaign.
Table of Contents
- Changing Suit Appearance
- Suit Colorways
- Customize Batcycle
- Batcycle Colorway
- Accessing Downloadable Cosmetic Content
Changing Suit Appearance
Knights can change the appearance of their Cowl, Symbol, Gloves, and Boots for each unlocked suit. You'll find customization options in the Batcomputer at the Belfry hub under the Gear tab.
Colorways allow players to customize the color of their hero's equipped cowl, symbol, gloves, and boots. These are selected in the Batcomputer at the Belfry, in the Gear tab, Style secondary tab, under the Colorway option.
Transmogs make a special cosmetic-only change to your hero's equipped suit that still maintains the stats of your loadout. You can equip a Transmog in the Batcomputer at the Belfry through the Styles tab of the Gear section.
Note: Transmog suits cannot be customized.
Weapons can be equipped through in the Batcomputer at the Belfry. Under the Gear tab, weapons will be categorized as Melee in your loadout.
Over time, you'll collect resources and blueprints from fighting various gangs and progressing through Gotham Knights. You can use these resources you craft new suits, weapons, and ranged items under the Gear menu in the Batcomputer.
Mods can be added to each item in your loadout to boost various stats. These can be applied under the Gear menu in the Batcomputer.
Batcycle Skins can be equipped by approaching the Customize Batcycle area in the Belfry and applying the Skin.
Can be equipped by approaching the Customize Batcycle area in the Belfry and applying the unlocked Colorway.
Emotes can be accessed via the Communication Wheel in-game after completing all of the Secret Identity Challenge (Bruce Wayne Secret Identity Missions). The communication wheel includes access to features such as Emotes, Voice Chat Settings, Photo Mode, and Multiplayer.
Accessing Downloadable Cosmetic Content
This pack is included with purchases of the Deluxe Edition and Collector's Edition. It is also available for standalone purchase.
- Beyond Suitstyle - The Beyond Suit for each Knight will be in your inventory at the start of the game. It will also exist as a Transmog that you can apply to any unlocked suit.
- Knightwatch by Jim Lee Transmog - The Knightwatch Transmog can be applied in the Batcomputer at the Belfry through the Styles tab of the Gear section.
- 3 Exclusive Colorways - The Ultra Zur-En Arrh, Chroma Frost, and Tribute Asylum colorways can be applied in the Batcomputer at the Belfry through the Styles tab of the Gear section under "Colorway".
- Exclusive Emotes - Can be accessed via the Communication Wheel in-game after completing the Secret Identity Challenge (Bruce Wayne Secret Identity Missions).
Promethium New Guard Transmogs
This Transmog is exclusive to the Collector's Edition and can be applied in the Batcomputer at the Belfry through the Styles tab of the Gear section.
233 Kustom Batcycle Skin
This skin is a preorder exclusive and can be equipped in the Customize Batcycle Area in the belfry.
If you have any questions about Gotham Knights and would like assistance from a Customer Service agent, click 'Ask for Help' at the top of this page.
Article is closed for comments.